MARTINA'S CZECH HOME MADE BREAD
Bohemian Wings Home Made Bread
I am using regular tea or coffee mug (2cups size) , tea spoons and soup spoons as a measurement.
• 3 tea cups of flower:
my preferences 1 cup of white Bob’s Red Mill organic flour and 2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill organic whole wheat flour
• 2 tea spoons of salt
• 2 tea spoons of dry yeast
• 2 tea spoons of ground caraway seeds
• 1 soup spoon of vinegar
• 2 cups of lukewarm water
Mix everything up with stirring spoon in large bowl, cover it up and let it sit in warmer place (better) for about 2 hours (or you will see how the dough is rising). After the dough rises, you could stir in some seeds per your desire.
Put the empty form in the oven (you could simple use oval casserole with glass cover purchased in Walmart.
• Preheat the oven to 450 F, let the form sit there for about 30 minutes
• Pour the dough in hot form, cover it up
• Bake it for 30 minutes then uncover it
• Bake it for 15 more minutes
• Take it out of the oven, you should be able to take it easily out of the form
• Let it rest for little bit ………………………….and enjoy!!!
Dobrou chut. Martina from Bohemian Wings.